Saturday, December 5, 2009

Adorable Baby with Santa


And yes, we took Santa to the mall to get his picture taken. Jeff said that he wouldn't do it every year, but I definitely would. Nathan was very good too I must say. He smiled and let Santa hold him and there were no water works. Of course next year that might be different when he figures out that he's with a STRANGER and that Mommy and Daddy are not there - but for now he was perfectly content being held for his picture. In fact the hardest part was getting him to smile AT THE CAMERA. He was fascinated by all the other boys and girls waiting and kept looking to the side and smiling at them. Cute - but slightly frustrating as we tried to drag his attention back to us. Oh, and the photographer kept calling him a baby GIRL. Ah well... at least the picture is beyond cute!

3 comments:

Mary said...

OMG, if he isn't the cutest thing!!!

Anonymous said...

You took SANTA to the mall to get his picture taken? LOL Very cute though!

Crankipantz said...

Haha...OK, that's funny. And I didn't mean that I wouldn't get Santa's...uhm...I mean, Nathan's picture taken with Santa every year, but that I wouldn't spend as much every year.