Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bawling my eyes out

Did everyone hear about the missing baby in Florida that had been hidden in a chest UNDER A BED for 12 hours??? If not, here's the link:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/05/florida.baby.found/index.html

I was so glad to hear that she is alive and found safe, but so incredibly sad and mad that her own MOTHER had given her away and then reported her missing. I was also sad to see in pictures how tiny she is. Shannon is 7 months old and she seems TINY in comparison to Nathan. Nathan at 4 months is a chubba chub baby, and I feel like this little girl is itty bitty. I want this baby. I think they should just give her to Jeff and I and she can be Nathan's big sister. Let's face it, for all my complaining and being tired, I LOVE being a mommy. Love it. And since I haven't given Nathan away and had him LOCKED IN A CRATE UNDER A BED FOR 12 HOURS... it looks like I'm up for mother of the year in comparison. Don't think I'm not tempted to call Florida social services and ask if she needs a foster home. Think they'd let us bring her to Massachusetts??

No comments: