Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Zombies are Coming!!!

I took a walk around the lake in Wakefield yesterday with Nathan. And first things first... oh boy am I outta shape. Ten minutes into the walk I was soooo tired. So tired. I wanted to turn around and call it quits but instead I persevered and walked the entire 3+ miles. As I walked though I looked at the houses around the area, kind of fantasizing about what it would be like to live in the various places. Now around this lake there is a cemetery. As I walked I thought to myself "How nice would it be to live at X"? And then I thought, "But it's right across from the cemetery". Not sure where I'm going? Well... what if people start rising from the dead? What if the ZOMBIES COME? Because where would the zombie first go? The houses AROUND THE CEMETERY!!! So we can't live near the cemetery and the lake because one night I might look outside and see this:



And that would suck. A lot.

Now here's the question. Does ANYONE else think of stuff like this? Or is it just me??

1 comment:

Mary said...

I always thought I wouldn't mind living near a cemetery -- hey, no noisy neighbors! Peaceful surroundings, unless you get the loud bunch of teenagers hanging out there, in which case I'd call out the friendly law-enforcement folks. Open spaces so lots of breezes! So no worries about the Dawn of the Dead here!