Friday, May 7, 2010

My Ability to Amuse Myself

I have a weird sense of humor. I pretty much always have. And I can amuse myself at pretty much nothing. One of my favorite things to do is to tease Jeff. I love it. The best way to tease him? When we're cuddled up on the sofa I pretend to take a bite out of him and I say:

"Honey, what am I"?

Jeff knows this game WAY too well and he'll usually just give me a deadpan look which of course sends ME into hysterics.

"You're a shark" he'll say.

I'll be DYING laughing and I'll manage to spit out "I'm a shark and I'm gonna eat you up".

Hit repeat because I can do this for quite a long time much to Jeff's chagrin, and the more unamused he is, the more amused I am by the whole thing. It's messed up - I freely admit this.

I don't really know why this amuses me to no end, but it never fails. I'll be laughing until tears stream out of my eyes and Jeff will be silently asking himself just why in the hell he married me in the firs place. Maybe it's because I AM so easily amused???