Friday, March 12, 2010

Attempt to talk my sister out of buying a "Playsuit"

My sister is going to buy a "playsuit". Apparently that's the european term for the previously discussed "romper". We need to save my sister. My sister is a beautiful, intelligent, funny and wonderful person. And she's got legs for miles. And I am insanely jealous and refuse to post pictures of us standing next to each other because my fragile ego can't take it. But I digress.

Karen, lives in London right now. In London, "rompers" are everywhere. They are designed by Kate Moss. They look like this:



and this:


You can see more at: www.topshop.com and look under, I kid you not, "playsuits".

Now normally I would agree that my sister has the figure to make a lot of things work that normally shouldn't. But I still insist this is a ROMPER. I don't care WHO designs this but I am pretty sure I wore something very similar when I was six. Am I an old fuddy duddy or am I right???

2 comments:

Hope said...

I'm with you. Just say no to rompers!

Unknown said...

I agree with you on the romper situation, BUT.....your sister could definitely pull it off! I'm so jealous.