Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ah ha moment!!


Oh boy am I excited to post this. Remember my comments about how "rompers" were not for adults, and trying to persuade my sister that a "romper" is not for her?? Well I was perusing the children's department of Macy's today and look what I found:

Could it be?? No..... It can't be.... but WAIT.. It's a ROMPER!!! Look, here's another one:



I started giggling in the store and thought to myself "Self, those look VERY much like the Rompers that Old Navy and my sister have been telling me are okay to wear in public". But I didn't want to get too excited so I came home and looked up the Carter's web site. Sure enough.. these little gems were found under a heading called "ROMPERS". And do I need to add that they were under the BOY'S Section??? Don't believe me? Here's the link:

http://www.carters.com/carters/baby-boy-rompers/carters-baby-boy-rompers,default,sc.html

Yeah baby.. that's "baby boy rompers". I KNEW IT!! Rompers are NOT for adult women to wear. They are for BABY BOYS!!! I am NOT an old fuddy duddy with no style.. I am RIGHT!!!! GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: