Friday, February 5, 2010

Bye Bye to American Express

Well, it's not GONE yet, but today I made my promised $20 extra payment to American Express. That's on top of the $100 extra payment I made last week, so I'm looking good there. I also put $10 in my savings account. Yeah, I know, $10 isn't a lot of money and currently I have a grand total of $7 and change in there, but hey... that's more than I had a month ago. Baby steps people, baby steps! I'm trying to get ready to have a savings fund for possible car repairs since I have a feeling my Jeep is going to need some in the future. I've already replaced all the tires, new spark plugs, brake pads.. but the thing I've learned about cars is.. it's always something!!!

So woo hoo for me on following through on one of my New Year's Resolutions!!

No comments: