Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sister and Father

I have a younger sister, Karen, who disgustingly looks EXACTLY like Kirsten Dunst. Exactly. Same face, same wry smile, same knowing look in the eye, and freakin' the SAME SIZE. She's like a size 2. It's not right, at all. If my sister REALLY loved me she would oblige me by gaining about 50 pounds, but no. She still wears her HIGH SCHOOL CLOTHES! There's just something wrong there with being able to wear your High School clothing 10+ years later, I think it's unnatural. Like maybe she's made a pact with the devil or something. Don't believe me, here we are this Spring.



I'm right, aren't I? Kirsten Dunst and my sister are twins.

And now here's a picture of my poor father, me, and Kirsten, oops, I mean Karen! Don't we look nice? And doesn't my father look tired? Like he's been beaten down and driven crazy by two daughters? I think my sister and I are personally responsible for all his gray hair, even though I constantly tell him that Karen and I were actually really GOOD teenagers. Neither of us dropped out, or got pregnant, or shot up cocaine., joined a gang, I mean we were GOOD! In fact, Karen was like an A++++ student, played the violin/viola in orchestras, was able to come up with some amazing art products, AND was still like a size 2. As for myself, ahem... well, I had a boyfriend!! And I managed to graduate High School while using only the SMALLEST portion of my brain and/or energy. Oh, and I got into and graduated college. That's really about it for me, and now that I think about it, maybe I'm responsible for more than half his gray hairs!

1 comment:

Mr Darcy said...

Tired looking? I'll give you tired looking. That picture is a total Photoshop fake.

I'll have you know Katharine got all her good looks from me. (That's why I don't have any left for myself.)

Just like Karen got all her musical talent from me.

Well, OK, maybe the beard has a couple of gray hairs. But only a couple.