Saturday, May 24, 2008

Secret Single Girl Behavior

When I was single, I had a whole list of secret single behaviors that I indulged in. Now that I'm married and live with someone, I try not to indulge these secret vices. Mainly because they are things that would drive Jeff completely insane if he had to participate in or even be in the same room while they were taking place. So you can only imagine just how excited I get when Jeff goes out for a night. I LOVE it when he goes out, and the later he's out, the better for me.
That night means that I get to take a long, long bubble bath. Once there I'll break out all the girly products that I love and I hate for Jeff to see me us.
First off, is Clinique's Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask. For some reason, thanks Mom and Dad, I have insanely sensitive skin and even at the age of 33, pimples. Not fair. This mask rocks my socks and cleans out my pores and gives me fabulous skin.






And for my bath, I love Philosophy products. The names of the products are hysterical and the bath scents are YUMMY! This one is my current favorite and smells sooo good!






Next up, I found this wonderful product for making your feet all smooth and soft, it's by Oil of Olay and what with sandal season coming up, this stuff is the best! Oil of Olay Thermal Pedicure Treatment, I scrub my feet while in the tub and then slather them with lotion. VOILA! Pretty feet!


Now if I have have a chance beforehand, I'll run to the Cheesecake Factory and get a nice slice of Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake which is so incredibly good and I can sit on the sofa in my soft robe and eat it.

There is nothing better than indulging in all my favorite girly behavior and also eating cheesecake. I mean, life simply does not get better than that. My next post I will let you all in on my favorite movies to watch when Jeff is out. Mainly because I watch my movies by fast forwarding through the parts of the movie that I hate to get to the parts I like. A behavior that drives Jeff absolutely up the wall!
So what's YOUR secret single behavior??


1 comment:

Mr Darcy said...

Is this really fair? Blaming your poor father because your complexion is slightly less than flawless? The next thing you know, you'll be blaming him for a striking hair color. Oh wait, you've already done that.