Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First "Mommy Clothes" purchase

I don't have a lot of "Mommy Clothes". And by "Mommy Clothes" I mean clothes I can throw on without thinking and look presentable and nice, and also be comfortable. Comfort being key since I figure that postpartum I am going to be looking for clothing that is easy, simple, involves little to no thought, and is COMFORTABLE. Oh, and I could wear to the store without being embarrassed. Like I was this past Sunday when I drove with Jeff to Home Depot but refused to go into the store since I was not only NOT wearing make-up but was also dressed in shabby sweatpants with the waistband all stretched out, and a huge tee-shirt. I sat in the car and waited for him (which by the way, was a HUGE plus because I HATE the Home Depot with a passion!).

Regardless, I need some clothes that I could actually, oh, go out into public and not be ashamed. Enter my good friend, QVC.

QVC has a line called "Sports Savvy" which is basically athletic wear that you can wear anywhere. And since they had two outfits that I liked on "easy pay", I bought them. Without further comments, here they are:
and
BTW, sorry for the huge links, but for some reason QVC won't let me cut and paste. Anyway, the outfits even fit right now (granted, it's a TIGHT fit over my belly) but they look kind of cute. SCORE! Plus.. comfort. Comfort is key right now. I may break down and get a few more outfits! See, QVC is the BEST!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Mr Darcy said...

It may be just my failing eyesight, or the low resolution pictures on the web page... but the first selection looks exactly like a set of scrubs. Practical, no doubt, but arguably not what everyone might prefer to be wearing in public.