Monday, April 28, 2008

self...

I love these forwards and thought I'd fill one out for everyone to see!

1. What is your occupation? Massage Therapist
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks!
3. What are you listening to right now? WWE Friday Night Smackdown - the Undertaker's theme music is playing at this exact moment
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Reeses Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal with milk
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes - learned to drive on a stick shift!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jeff
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! Mike aka Spud sent this to me!
8. How old are you today? 33
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ick... I watch wrestling, and yes I consider it a sport!
10. What is your favorite drink? Green apple martinis or Champage with kir royale
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Blonde highlights
12. Favorite food? Chocolate, anything chocolate!
13. What was the last movie you watched? P2 - horror movie set in a parking lot and was actually really, really good!
14. Favorite day of the year? I love Christmas Eve!
15. How do you vent anger? bitch to Jeff and/or act like a whiny cranky baby
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie, I loved, loved, loved Barbie!
17. What is your favorite season? Spring or Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Both!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? YES!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Jeff, because we're married and he has to respond
21. Who is least likely to respond? no idea
22. Living arrangements? House - teeny, tiny, small house, but its ours!
23. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago??
24. What is on the floor of your closet? dirty laundry
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Sage! I've known her since I was 4 years old!
26. What did you do last night? I worked all night as a home health aide - you know you're all jealous
27. Favorite smells? Yankee Candles - they have a sugar cookie one that smells yummy!
28. What inspires you? So many things, too many name!
29. What are you most afraid of? Spider - OMG I hate spiders
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy hamburgers??? I like cheese, and my burger should be rare, as rare as possible, maybe still mooing if they can
31. Favorite dog breed? I am obligated to say Greyhound in honor of our own spoiled rotten greyhound, Monty.
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday!
33. How many states have you lived in? 1 - I am sooo boring

Feel free to answer this yourself in the comments section!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Speaking of Sage...what's up with her and Don? She sent me a picture of them and that's the last I have heard from her in two months! What's going on with her?

PS~I really like your blog and you need to have a kid so that Monty has a buddy. (o;

Katharine said...

Just sent you an email Dawn!