Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Love for Sharks!

Sharks are seriously the most fascinating animals on the planet. Yeah, yeah.. I know that they're fish.. but they are just completely amazing creatures. There are so many different kinds of sharks ranging in size, shape, and even diet. You have everything from a Whale Shark that is enormous but eats only krill and plankton, to a Great White which is the most feared fish of the deep. When I was young, my Uncle Chris took me to see "Jaw in 3D" and I spent the rest of my summer absolutely petrified that a shark would grab me. That movie completely traumatized me. But despite my fear I remember crying that the little baby shark had died, and I could understand why the mommy shark wanted her baby back. Anyway, it seriously pissses me off when I see people hunting them, putting up the nets to trap them, and turning their death into a sport. Don't even get me started on shark finning, that just makes me insane with rage. So I think everyone should not only watch, but buy, "Sharkwater" at www.sharkwater.com and learn the truth about sharks. And remember, maybe the shark just wants a hug!

No comments: